Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Absorica Day 9


     So today I am on Day 9 of my treatment and I'm pretty impressed with the improvements. I had a few break outs pop up on my cheeks, one cyst on my chin and one really aggravating on the small part of the bottom of my nostril. The ones on my cheeks were gone in about 3 days. Yes I popped them when they got a white head and I've had no scarring. The cyst on my chin came up Saturday night and by Sunday night I was able to extract it which never happens with a cyst. I've got a little bump left there now but it's most healed. Yesterday I could feel a painful one coming up just by my upper lip :( Not as painful today though.

     I've noticed around 3 pm I'll start to get dry around my break outs and my face will feel a little itchy. I have a rose water and aloe spray I'll use and it helps a little. If it's a really dry area like my chin I'll tap aquaphor on in it and it feels much better. After I take off my makeup and wash my face though-holy moly is my face dry. I'm taking a huge dollop of cerave and 3 or 4 drops of jojoba oil and moisturizing with that. I usually re-apply cerave at night before I go to bed. I'm showering at night now so I don't have to wash my face in the morning, it's just too dry after that. The deep moisturizing from the night before leaves my skin perfect in the morning.

   Right now I'm not having to use my dermablend just Tarte's tinted moisturizer. I'm so happy about this, it's been so long since I didn't need major coverage. 

   My hands are usually a bit dry so I haven't noticed any differences there but oh my goodness my feet are crazy dry-but soft at the same time? so weird. I've started putting aquaphor on them at night under socks and they're doing much better.

  The sun sensitivity is no joke. Saturday around 10:30/11 I went out and washed my car in partial shade and full sunlight. No sunscreen. Ha I was out for 30-45 minutes and my face was pink when I came back in. I had an outdoor wedding later that day to attend and used SPF 70 on all exposed skin and had no issues. At said wedding I learned why alcohol and this don't mix. I took my pill when I got home around 12. I had one beer at 6:30 pm, another at 8 pm and lots of water. I felt perfectly fine but the next day when I woke up I had all the yuck feelings of a hangover for about 2 hours but I was never drunk. So I do believe my love of beer will be taking the back burner for the next 6 months. Good bye dos xx I love and miss you.

  Now for some update pictures. I took these last night after taking off my makeup and I'm pretty happy with the way things are progressing.

Left side


Front

Right Side



No comments:

Post a Comment