Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Absorica Day 30 and 35

 This is at the end of Month 1 when I started to really see some improvement. It was also the last day of taking only 30 Mg a month.

 This is the first week into my second month kinda. Well day 35. I've been bumped up to 60 Mg a day now and I'm going through a smaller initial breakout again. I'm really hoping this is the last big breakout so I'm staying happy and not getting to down about it.

 I will say that I was afraid of what would happen if something emotionally big happened while I was on accutane. Monday my step-grandmother passed away. And while I will not say we were close, she's the mother of the man I called Dad who passed away in 2008. I feel like I'm loosing another piece of him all over again. Monday when I found out I felt very weird. I told my husband I felt off and to kinda keep check on how I was feeling just in case. Tuesday morning he forgot to do something and I called and yelled at him and was pretty angry. Today I am fine and I feel completely normal again but it is a good idea to have someone check in with you and mentally asses how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment